COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Different levels of your personal data may be collected by us when you:
– Visit and/or register on any websites owned and operated by us (including www.hidyng.com) (collectively, our Site);
– Place an order with us as a guest or as a registered user on our Site. In both cases, we will only collect information necessary to fulfill the relevant order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card information) If, however, you log in using our social media feature then will we also collect information relating to your interests, circle of friends and followers if you agree to share this information with us to use the features provided.
– You can also log into our Site using sign in services that bridge your social media log in information with our Site. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal data with us such as your name and email address, to pre-populate the sign up form for our Site. These services give you the option to post information about your activities on the Site via your profile page to share with others within your personal network.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes (and any purposes directly related to these purposes) (collectively, the “Purposes”):
– To provide our services to you (including assessing any application for and administration of such services). This includes responding to any questions you may have, providing you with recommendations on products on our Site, maintaining your shopping cart on our Site, assessing your applications with us for any of our services, allowing you to participate in our events and promotions when you so wish, and fulfilling any orders you may make with us (including verification and security checks of your details, processing of your payments, shipping products that you have ordered to you, and processing returns or exchanges of products you have purchased).
– To provide you with direct marketing communications, in accordance with the “Marketing Communications” section below.
– Matching your personal data with information you provided to us via other means.
– To analyse trends, usage and shopping behaviour with us (whether on an individualized or aggregated basis), which helps us better understand how you and our collective customer base access and use our Site and services, for the purposes of improving our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences. For these purposes, we will use personal data about your name, email address, contact number, MAC address, IP address, credit card and other payment information, gender, date of birth, age, interests, geographical location, Site usage (including browsing behavior / activities), shopping and purchasing behavior and other personal data you provide.
OTHER POINTS OF NOTE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please also note that:
– If you do not provide your personal data to us, we may not be able to provide all of our services and features to you.
– Subject to, or where otherwise required by law or permitted by law to protect our interests, we will (a) only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the Purposes, and (b) erase any of your personal data that we have stored as soon as reasonably practicable, if you choose to delete your account with us (c) procure that data held by a third party if you choose to delete your account with us or terminate use of social media features
Separately, we may collect certain other data from you on our Site:
– We automatically collect data relating to your online session to provide our services to you, to gather statistical information on our server’s usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations. This may include but is not limited to your browser type and version, your operating system and your IP address and/or domain name.
– We also use functionality that sets a unique identifier to track your use of our Site across multiple devices so that your sessions are reported on our system as a single user rather than as multiple users.
– If you are browsing our Site (whether as a guest or as a registered user), it may place a cookie on your computer that identifies your computer to us and allows us to personalise your shopping experience and provide you with various services (such as maintaining the content of your shopping cart). Cookies are small information files stored on your hard drive and are automatically accepted by most browsers. It does not allow us to access the rest of your computer or your personal data. Please change your browser’s settings if you do not wish to accept cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all features and services offered on our Site if your browser does not accept cookies.
– We may market to you our goods and services, and the goods and services of: (a) our related companies (including our affiliate and subsidiary companies), (b) joint venture partners, and (c) other third party providers. Such marketing communications may be in various forms, including advertisements, special events notifications or newsletters, and delivered via various methods in accordance with the personal data that you provide to us, such as by email, SMS, smartphone app push notifications, notifications on your social media pages, in –app messaging or postal mail.
– Such marketing communications may market or offer products or services (including special events and promotions) in the following categories: Dining, food and beverages, sports, music, film, television and other entertainment, clothing and accessories, jewellery, luggage and bags, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, home furnishings, and housewares, automobiles, transport and travel, hotels, financial services, loyalty and reward programs, media services, entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, on-line advertising services, other e-commerce, information and communications and services, concierge services, and other products and services that we think may be relevant to you based on information you provide to us (for instance, via your participation in our surveys); and
– To allow you to register for and participate in our events and promotion, including verifying your identity at those events and promotions.
You may partially or entirely opt-out of receiving such direct marketing communications at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing to:
CO-WEAR INTERNATIONAL LTD.
8/F SHUI HONG INDUSTRIAL BUILDING,
547-549 CASTLE PEAK ROAD,
KWAI CHUNG, N.T.,
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We protect the personal data that you provide to us by reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times.
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use special technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. This added layer of security may slow down the loading time of pages, but we feel it is necessary to keep your shopping experience secured.
If you are a registered user on our Site, you may decide to store your credit card details with us to make your shopping faster and simpler. Once saved, only your last four digits will be displayed, so that you know which credit card you are using. You will need to re-enter your credit card details if you decide to ship an order to a new shipping address. This is to protect your details and to guarantee that your credit card is only used for shipping addresses that you have approved. We will not transfer your credit card details to any third parties except with your prior consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data held by us will be kept confidential, except we may disclose your personal data to the following parties (who may be located, and use your personal data, outside of Hong Kong):
– Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureaus, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment of any products and services being requested by you; and
We do not provide your personal data to any other third parties unless your prior express consent is obtained. We may transfer anonymous and aggregated data to third parties from time to time, which may include your personal data in an anonymous format and which does not allow the third parties to identify you in any way other than on our own Site.
If Co-wear International Ltd. Business is ever sold or transferred to another entity, your information may be transferred along with the business.
HOW TO CHECK AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You may wish to access, verify or update any of your personal data that we hold. You can do so by: (a) contacting our Privacy Officer (at the details as set out at “Our Contact Details” section below), or (b) completing “Customer Information Renewal Form” at one of our stores.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
CO-WEAR INTERNATIONAL LTD.
8/F SHUI HONG INDUSTRIAL BUILDING,
547-549 CASTLE PEAK ROAD,
KWAI CHUNG, N.T.